Tuesday, November 22, 2016

colourQ 368 redux

Colors that keep on giving.  That's our motto this week at colourQ.  Due to some personal issues the challenge at colourQ is open for another week.  Since we're only a few days away from Thanksgiving I decided to use these fall-inspired colors to make a thank you card.



I went back to my patterned paper, layering roots for this one!  I love to dig into my old patterned paper stash (with some exceptions) and I got a double whammy with this one thanks to the Mojo sketch.  These colors are all about autumn and once we get past Thanksgiving in the US these colors take a backseat to Christmas so I really wanted to use them at least one more time in 2016.  


There's still plenty of time to join us at colourQ so I hope you can before the craziness of Black Friday and holiday shopping in general starts.  See you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Simple Sunflower (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Vellum (Stampin' Up!); Classic Ivory (Flourishes)
Ink:  Hello Honey, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Thanks Script die (Mama Elephant); Fishtail Flags die (My Favorite Things)

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

an adorable card jen! I am so glad you played along with the
mojo monday sketch!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Karren said...

Another gorgeous card using these colors! Beautiful sunflower!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Jen, love the sunflower!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card, Jen! That sunflower is just fabulous. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!