Tuesday, April 12, 2016

colourQ 337!

Hello!  Time for a new challenge from your friends at colourQ!  We've got another great color palette for you.  So come on and take a look!



Sadly my stash of Going Gray card stock is depleted so I had to substitute a different light gray.  Going Gray was one of my favorite grays and I was so sad when Stampin' Up! discontinued it.  Ever since then I've been on the hunt for a close replica and I haven't been able to find one yet.

I used the sketch from Match the Sketch for this card and I love how it allowed me to show off these colors in a fun way.  The little flower die cut is doing double-duty covering up an inky blob too!  I always seem to make a card with either an ink splat somewhere or some cat hair included!


My colourQ teamies have made some beautiful cards with these colors so be sure to head on over there and take a look.  I hope to see you in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Words of Wisdom (Verve)
Paper:  Fog (Simon Says Stamp); Blushing Bride, Hello Honey, Twitterpated DSP (SU)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle STAX, Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX (My Favorite Things); Petal Party die (Memory Box); Pool Party seam binding ribbon, Basic Rhinestones (SU)

10 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love those pretty, soft colours Jen! Such a beautiful, CAS card AND layered . . . such a knack! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Patti said...

Love this! I think pink and gray go so beautifully together! You have the greatest sentiments! : )

Patti

Nadine said...

That's funny. Some of my card also include cat hair. The price you pay when you have fury friends.

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Match the Sketch!

Sylvia said...

Your card and sentiment are wonderful, Jen, and your gray is fine. I still have Going Gray cs and used it but somehow it looked darker than the prompt photo! Happy Tuesday!

Lisa Elton said...

Layers of prettiness Jen!! When you find that gray match let me know!!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh I love it, your card ist wonderfull
Happy Wednesday
Sandra

Petra Swart said...

Oh, this is such a beautiful card, Jen!!!! And that very soft grey is really lovely, hey!!! I really like the pink bg paper you have used and the little yellow strip add a lovely bright spot!!! And the ink blob was in the perfect spot for the little flower, hey!!! I couldn't help but smile at the cat hair ...sounds like you are also a cat lover!!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!!

Karren said...

I trust you had a minute's silence before you used the last piece of Going Grey? I'm always looking for a nice light grey. Love this card and love your cover-up!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love how you used the colours to create this cool card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so beautiful! Love it!