Monday, December 2, 2013

Peace, Love and Joy

I was hunkered down in my stamp room working on some projects when I was suddenly struck by an idea for a card using the latest CAS(E) This Sketch.  So I did what any good paper-crafter would do - I dropped everything and worked on that card before I forgot what I wanted to do!



I used a bunch of new stuff on this card.  It had been quite a while since I had any new Christmas stamps so this year I kind of went overboard and bought a whole bunch.  I'm not even sure that I'll get a chance to use them all this season, but I've got a new resolution to not be so far behind on my Christmas cards next year so I'm hopeful all my new stuff will see ink over the coming months!

I hope everyone was safe in the crazy Black Friday crowds and got lots of bargains this past weekend!  Don't forget that today is Cyber Monday so there's still lots more to buy!

Thanks for stopping by:

Supplies:
Stamps:  Playful Christmas 2 (Kitchen Sink Stamps); Handy Christmas Greetings (Amy R Stamps)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Wintergreen DSP, Ski Slope DSP (SU)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Dot Fade stencil (Tim Holtz); embossing paste (Dreamweaver Stencil)


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE it Jen, glad you hunkered down and gotter done!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so sweet and pretty, Jen! Perfect take on the sketch!

Joni Andaya said...

Simply wonderful Jen! Love it!

donna mikasa said...

Love those simple trees against the embossing! Great take on the sketch! And CASual Fridays challenge this week is all about trees! This would be perfect!

I Card Everyone said...

Well now I'm seeing this, and loving every single detail... especially the embossing pasted panel, Jen! This is as fresh today as it was in 2013!!
=]