Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Joy to the World!

Happy Christmas Day!  I couldn't resist sharing this tag with you today because it has a sentiment that is very special on today of all days!


I chose the colors from the Friday Mashup challenge and this wonderful sentiment from Jolly Holiday for this gift tag.  The tag was attached to a gift to my brother-in-law which he opened last night.  I have no idea if he liked the tag or the gift because I'm composing this post on Monday!  Oh, the joys of modern technology!



I hope that your Christmas day is fun, relaxing and filled with joy!

Supplies:
Paper:  Kraft (Avery Elle); Real Red, Gumball Green, Bermuda Bay (SU); Neenah Solar White
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine); Gumball Green, Real Red (SU)
Accessories:  Tag Your It die (My Favorite Things); Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon (SU); baker's twine

3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Lovely tag, Jen! I hope your BIL appreciated it (you know how men are..). Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Tara Bourgoin said...

Love this tag! Great festive and fun colours, and that stamp is perfect... This would be a tag to keep for sure :) Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

Lisa said...

What a great tag, and I love how you used the colors Jen!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!