Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Heart You!

I've been so focused on Christmas lately that it's nice to take a break every so often.  The other day I was contemplating a few challenges and decided that the colors at Dynamic Duos and the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch would make a nice Valentine once I added in the wee hearts from True Colors and the sentiment from Mad Gab



The horizontal layer is some stripes made with embossing paste.  I can't stop using that stuff!  I wish I had angled the hearts in a more interesting way, but they are stuck fast and not moving now!

I suspect I'll be back to my regular Christmas programming next.  I still can't believe we're only a week away.  All the gifts are bought, they just need wrapping now!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Paper:  Neenah Solar White; Kraft (Avery Elle); Marina Mist (SU)
Ink:  Marina Mist
Accessories:  Stripes stencil (Tim Holtz); embossing paste (Dreamweaver Stencils)

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this card! The embossing paste add so much and I agree, it is so fun. Love it!!!

Angel Johns said...

I love all the different heart shapes. Thanks for playing with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Betty said...

Oh what a beautiful card. Looks really pretty. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.