Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Eep Op!

When I was a kid I loved to watch The Jetson's.  And in my mind one of the more memorable episodes was when Judy Jetson wrote a song to win a contest and it was sung the by pop star Jet Screamer.  The song was Eep Op Ork Ah Ah and that meant "I Love You!"  My card today is a little homage that hit song!


I used a couple of brand new stamps from The Alley Way Stamps called Gabfest and Meltdown and I played along with the sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps and the colors at Dynamic Duos.  And I have a confession to make.  After I made this card I googled the song title and found out that the second word is actually spelled "Opp."  Apologies to Judy Jetson.



Supplies:
Stamps:  Gabfest, Meltdown (The Alley Way Stamps)
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Lucky Limeade, Lucky Limeade DSP (SU)
Ink:  Midnight Muse (SU); Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copics
Accessories:  Pierced Square STAX, Nesting Squares die (Lifestyle Crafts)

8 comments:

Annette Elliott said...

OMG! this is sooo darn cute! Nice coloring too. thanks for joining the challenge at Dynamic Duos this week! Epp, Opp Ah Ah...

Kathya said...

OMG, I totally remember that song Jen!! Too funny. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps again. This card is so cute, like the colors you chose.

Lisa Elton said...

Too cute Jen!!!

Sarah Fleming said...

How adorable! That little monster (mutant? alien?) is so much fun! I love the way you colored him, too. Great color choices. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Darnell said...

In homage to your card, I have one word for you: ADORBS!! Hugs, Darnell

Hofkissed said...

Great colour combo and love the simplicity. Cute card! Thanks for joining us again at Sunday Stamps!

OttawaMom said...

What a super cute image! Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I loved reading the story about how you were inspired to make this card. Love the colors and now that I read your blog post it all makes sense. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps. Please join us again soon.
:) Marie