Tuesday, December 10, 2013

colourQ 219

This week the color palette at colourQ is inspired by these great owl ornaments.  I love these rustic and earthy colors!



I was inspired by Chupa's newest Sketchbook Saturday sketch and all the beautiful images she layered together on her card so I tried the same look on a Christmas card.  I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!



These gorgeous colors have inspired the marvelous colourQ design team to create some pretty fantastic cards this week so don't forget to check them out.  We'd love to see you in the gallery so I hope you can set aside some time to join us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Modern Christmas (Clearly Besotted Stamps); Gorgeous Grunge, Off the Grid (SU)
Paper:  Kraft (Avery Elle); Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (SU)
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories:  Circle STAX 1, Pierced Circle STAX (My Favorite Things); Dot Fade Stencil (Tim Holtz)

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those trees are so fun Jen, cute card!

Lyndal said...

These Color Q colours are GORGEOUS - FAB card Jen.
THANK you so much for choosing my card as a Perfect Princess too - MUCH appreciated :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Perfect Jen! I always love your CQC cards!

LeAnne said...

What a fun card...you've got me considering that Off The Grid stamp...looks awesome with this graphic design!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I love it, Jen! Love how you challenged yourself to something a bit more wild than your usual style :D