Saturday, April 20, 2013

Well That's Bloomin' Marvelous!

I don't usually post my cards this late at night, but I made a card using the fabulous colors from the latest Nacho Average Challenge and when I looked at the challenge a few minutes ago, I realized that it closes in about three hours so I figured I better get this card up!  



The layout is my interpretation of the latest challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch.  I danced around a few ideas I had about this sketch before settling on this layered flower on top of a pretty flourish.


Well that's it for me.  It's late and I'm tired and ready to call it a night.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

BOSTON STRONG

Supplies:
Stamps:  Bloomin' Marvelous (SU); Bloom & Grow (Verve)
Accessories:  Fancy Flourish die (My Favorite Things); brad (American Crafts)


11 comments:

Susie said...

Fresh and beautiful.

Anne Hayward said...

Clean and simple perfection!
Thanks for playing along with the Nachos.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You make CAS so pretty!!! Gorgeous card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen this is gorgeous, you created such a perfect card for the sketch!

Kari D said...

Just LOVE this card! Thanks for the inspiration.

Susan said...

Beautiful card, Jen! Love the colors too!

Happy Dance said...

This is one of the prettiest flower cards ever. Not too much, just right. The colors are great too. Love it! Bev

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty CAS card. Love the flower and flourish.

Ardyth said...

Love the fresh airiness of this take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Chrissy Larson said...

I love how open and light this feels and the combo of challenges was PERFECT! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Gayatri said...

So pretty! Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!