Friday, March 15, 2013

BE Inspired 24

TGIF!  For some reason this week has been dragging on forever, so I'm really glad that Friday is here and I can relax a bit over the weekend.  But first I have to show you the card I made for the latest BE Inspired challenge at The Alley Way Stamps blog.



I took my cues from the colors starting with stripes I made with bits of Lucky Limeade cardstock.  The flourish is Tempting Turquoise and the amazing layered flower is from Petal Pushers and is colored with Copics.

I hope this photo inspires you to join us at The Alley Way Stamps.  The DT has got some FANTASTIC photos to get your creative juices flowing so be sure to stop on by and check them out!  And there are PRIZES too, so you definitely don't want to miss out!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Petal Pushers (The Alley Way Stamps)
Accessories:  Fancy Flourish die (My Favorite Things)


2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Great color combo and I love your card design!

CASTOWNE said...

Another example of why you are a leader in the field of card-making. This is just beautiful!