Sunday, February 5, 2012

Color Throwdown 177 and MOJO 226

I loved the colors for the challenge at Color Throwdown this week.  I've made no secret of the fact that I love adding a Basic Black accent to a card and when I get to pair it with a vibrant color such as Melon Mambo I'm in heaven!



My layered flower is from a PTI stamp.  I added a Melon Mambo brad from Sweet Stitches in the center.  The sentiment is from Verve.  The layout is from the MOJO sketch challenge this week.


Well, today is a big day.  My home-town team the Patriots are playing in the Superbowl against the Giants tonight.  I'm hosting a Superbowl Festival at my house and I've been busy making assorted snacks for everyone.  A little bit later I'll make some chili (yum)!  I'm nervous about the game, but I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous double challenge card :) Love that PTI flower die!

Tui Nathan said...

So pretty ... love this!

Aileen said...

Very pretty, love the large sentiment. Hope your festivities go well. x

Vicky Hayes said...

Truly stunning Jen! Hope your Suberbowl evening
was fun!

dpkennedy said...

I love the quilting on your card! This is very pretty and elegant!

Um, sorry about NE,..I'm from NY, but I won't rub it in :)

Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!