Monday, December 26, 2011

MOJO221

I'm off from work today and after running some errands this morning, I found myself at loose ends and anxious to play with some of the goodies that Santa Claus brought me.


First I inked up and colored this fun stamp for the MOJO sketch challenge.  I used a So Saffron scrap from the retired Walk in the Park designer paper series (love that paper and wish I had more!).  I love this image, but what I really love is the snarky sentiment that pairs with it.


As soon as I saw it, I knew right off who was going to get a card made with it!  Here's the MOJO sketch:

And finally here's a quick pic of my photography assistant, who periodically jumps into my light box to check things out and make sure everything is A-Okay in there.


Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Great use of the mojo card. We do both with wine in our house LOL! Our kitty looks very similar to yours. Love how they like to "help" out LOL!

Kim O'Connell said...

Look at you coloring! Did Santa bring you some copics?!

Linda Callahan said...

This is a hoot! Love the inside comments as well! Your coloring is fab!

marilynprestonn said...

Love your image and sentiment. What a beautiful color combo too. :)Peggy

P.S. Cute assistant cat!

Unknown said...

The image and the color scheme is awesome.

plastic cards
plastic card

Sheila in Cyprus said...

Fabulous image, I love these too. Great choice of colours and layout.
Love Sheila x

Sue said...

What a great image and sentiment brilliant recipe Luv Sue x

Allie Gower said...

That lady is so funny, and the sentiment is a hoot. You did such a great job on this challenge. I am having fun looking at all the cards up close!
Thank you for sharing your creativity and inspiration.
Allie
welltrainedpaper.blogspot.com