Thursday, December 8, 2011

MOJO 218 and ColourQ 114

The ColourQ colors this week provided a challenge that was a refreshing change from all the Christmas colors I've been using lately.

I suppose I could have made a Christmas card with these colors.  And I'm sure that some of the talented participants in the challenge will have done so, but I felt like I wanted to do something different.  A little help from this week's MOJO sketch and I was off!



I had kind of forgotten all about Cool Caribbean but luckily I still have the inkpad so I colored the butterfly with it using my blender pens.  It actually looks more vibrant in real life.  I almost added a sentiment at the bottom of this card because I thought it looked a little bare, but decided I liked it the way it was.  I can always add one later!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Nice card, Jen! I love cool Carribean! TFS

Erna Logtenberg said...

love your card Jen!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous flowers, Jen! Your design is lovely. thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

Kristen said...

I ADORE those flowers!

Visiting from Mojo Monday
xo, Kristina
Please stop by and say hello!
www.pearlgateway.com

Kara said...

beautiful..love the poppies!! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

Becca-expressions said...

I have recently discovered your blog and am LOVING your style.

Wendy said...

This is so beautiful.

LeroyLime said...

such fresh fabulous poppies!! You worked this color challenge hard core this week! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

Aimee said...

Striking! Love those poppies and this color combination!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Jen! Love those poppies! Thanks so much for playing colourQ this week! ;)

Michelle said...

beautiful and clean, Jen! I love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely card.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous---the colors pop right off the card! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at CQC!