Friday, October 7, 2011

A La Card Monkey 77

Today I have the distinct pleasure of being the guest designer at A La Card Monkey!  This week the designers have created a sketch for you that is all about autumn leaves!


And of course, when I see autumn leaves I immediately think of one of my all-time favorite stamp sets French Foliage.





What a great layout!  I used the colors from the Stampin' Royalty color challenge to create this card, along with the First Edition designer paper.  And of course I used the fabulous French Foliage stamps for the focal point.

Don't forget to stop on by A La Card Monkey and join us with this awesome challenge!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

4 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Thanks for your lovely comment Jen. The beautiful cards you made with it prompted me to buy French Foliage!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful fall card! Love the newsprint behind the leaves!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Awesome card, Jen!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous Jen, love the warm colour and the sponging. Congrats on being a GD for the team!! I love their challenges!