Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Freshly Made Sketches 6

It's Wednesday so that means it's time for another great sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches!


Who wouldn't love a card that has many layers, circles, scallops and ribbon?  I know I do!


I went with a Christmas theme this week and used scraps from some retired designer paper called Dashing and Ski Slope.  I paired that with a retired set of snowflakes called (appropriately) Snowflakes and the tree full of sentiments is from the Perfect Presentation set.

This week Lauri Ingram is joining as our special featured designer and, of course, our own Clean Team of Freshly Made Sketches designers have got some great cards for you to see.  Be sure to check out the cards the design team has made and then go on over to Freshly Made Sketches and use the linky tool to show us what you've got!

Here's our fabulous design team:

Lesley Croghan
Linda Callahan
Cindy Hall
Tui Nathan
Jennifer Timko
Rita Wright
Lauri Ingram (our featured designer this week)


14 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I just love this card girl!!

Hugs
Shirley

Erna Logtenberg said...

oh your card is gorgeous!!

Linda Callahan said...

This card is a delight! Love the pop of red against the green and that tree is so cute!

Allison said...

Beautiful!

Cindy Hall said...

I love this card! The colors are fabulous and I love the DSPs that you chose with the stamp sets. Perfect! TFS!

Tui Nathan said...

Yep ... another fabulous Christmas design Jen .... I love the combination with the stripes, such a clean and fresh feel and how cool is that circle border .... love it!!!

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm not usually a fan of lots of layers but your cards always have such a clean feel Jen - I love them!

Jen Timko said...

There you go again making a fantastic Christmas card! I love the pop of the big scallops and the use of those DSPs. Wonderful!

Notes by Nina said...

Love the tilted tree and twine, very nice.

Lesley said...

Fabulous modern take on the sketch! Love that tree as your "any shape" item!

Denise Willerton said...

Jen what a wonderful Christmas card ~ I've been folllowing you for awhile and absolutely love what you create ~ thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving such a nice note! Enjoy your day :-)

None None said...

This is so fun, Jen! Love that color combo and the tree popping out like it is.

Rita W said...

Jen, you are doing some amazing work using up all your retired DSP! I love this one; that scalloped border is too awesome!

LeAnne said...

Really cute card, Jen! I have that set; I might have to bust it out at my next Christmas card stamp camp!