Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MOJO 188 and Picture Perfect Creations 56

I love the color blue, so there was no way I was going to miss participating in the Picture Perfect Creations color challenge this week.  I paired the color challenge with the MOJO sketch challenge.

The last MOJO challenge of the of the month is always a choice between a round or square card and this month I've chosen square.


Luckily I had some scraps from the Urban Garden designer paper, which had both Not Quite Navy and Baha Breeze among its pages, so I was able to use them here.  That beautiful butterfly is from the Simple Frienship stamp set that I have been eyeing for some time and finally decided to buy!  I inked it up in Pear Pizzazz then embossed it with clear embossing powder to make it a little more special!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

9 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

BAM! You slayed this! Just gorgeous! Love the ribbon!

Vicky Hayes said...

The ribbon looks great on the scalloped card stock and that butterfly is gorgeous!

Michele said...

This is utterly awesome!!!! You reminded me that I still have some of that DSP! This is sincerely beautiful!! Thanks for showcasing your work with us at PPC this week!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the colors and that fabulous ribbon. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Love this card! The best part for me... the scrunched ribbon :-) Thanks for playing along with PPC this week

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my goodness, this is down right stunning!!! Love that butterfly and ribbon as well as your addition of the buttons!! A real stunner of a card. Thanks for joining us at PPC.

Linda

Tammy E. said...

Very pretty card.

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love this card! It is beautiful!

Lori Turner said...

OMGOSH...this card is stunning! I love the sketch and that ribbon is yummy! Thanks for sharing with us at PPC this week...