Monday, March 14, 2011

Sweet Sunday 108 and Paper Players 38

I'm not sure what it is I love about the Sweet Sunday sketch challenges.  I suspect I am heavily influenced by Karen's (the sketch artist) interpretation of the sketch.  Her cards always seem playful and fun and I try to participate in the challenge as often as I can.  Today I paired it up with the Paper Players color challenge.

These colors called to me right away and I knew they would be a perfect fit with this sketch challenge.  Here's what I came up with.


I'm really quite pleased with how this came out.  But then again, I'm a sucker for Baja Breeze especially when it's set against something as fabulous as Early Espresso, so I'd probably be pleased no matter what it looked like!  But seriously, I like this card!  It could be used for a mulitude of occasions.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

7 comments:

Allison said...

Beautiful! I'm with you about baja breeze - I loved it with chocolate chip but it's even better with early espresso!

Anonymous said...

ooooo perfection!

Vicky Hayes said...

Me too! Baja Breeze and Early Espresso is a match made in heaven!

Lesley said...

Lovely card Jen, the colours aren shown off bold and beautiful! Love the image in two colours too! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!
Smiles,
Lesley

Elizabeth Price said...

Your card is fabulous! It is perfect in every way. TFS

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Jen! I just love how you used the colors and the sketch together. Such a clean design for an all-occasion card. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week. :)

Ann Schach said...

Very, very pretty! Great use of the challenge colors! I love the layout! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!