Friday, February 11, 2011

PPA80 Vintage Vogue

I've been thinking a lot about vintage cards lately so when I saw the challenge this week at Pals Paper Arts, I thought it was some kind of divine intervention!  The challenge is all about vintage and the design team encourages us all to "distress, smudge, and layer" to our heart's content!  I think I did them all with this one!

I love this Vintage Vogue stamp set and I'm not sure why I don't use it more.  Actually I do.  It's because I've got a zillion other stamp sets that I love just as well and there aren't enough days in the year to use them all!  At least I got to use it here!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

3 comments:

nelia said...

Very nice! I love that stamp set too but so many others seem to take center stage. Nice work!

Linda Callahan said...

Perfectly vintage! Love the newsprint backdrop!

Vicky Hayes said...

Beautiful! The flower works so well with the DP and I love your distressed layering.