Thursday, November 18, 2010

Color Lab Challenge 19

It's Thursday and time for another challenge from the Color Lab!

This week our colors are inspired by the Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series Paper.  Our challenge was to use Real Red, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, and Garden Green.

I managed to squeeze in the MOJO sketch challenge here too.  I've got to admit I didn't think I could effectively combine all these colors, but I am surprisingly pleased with the result.  Since I didn't have the Candy Cane dp, I had to go into the vault with this card and use my Ski Slope dp from last year.

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to pop on over to the Color Lab, check out the fabulous colors this week, and create something.  We'd love to see what you do.

4 comments:

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great card Jen! You pulled all the colors together very nicely!!

Jen Timko said...

Great use of that DSP!! I think I still have a little that I'll have to pull out. Super job with the color challenge and the Mojo layout.

Juanita Golson said...

Oh, I love your card. I love the way you put the colors together.

Vicky Hayes said...

Who'd have thought those colours would work together - but they do!