Friday, September 10, 2010

Some More Black Magic

If you've read my blog lately (and a big heartfelt thank you if you have!) I've been experimenting with various incarnations of the "black magic" technique.  Some of the things I've made I've liked, and some I have wondered what in the world I was thinking of!  But I can safely say that this card I like!

First off, I have to give credit to Michelle for providing the basis for this card.  As soon as I saw her card on SCS, I was in love and I knew I had to CASE it!  The combination of basic black and river rock cardstock is to die for!

I also experimented today with adding a border to my image in Photoshop.  The good news is that I did it!  The bad news is that I'm not sure how I did it!  I followed some directions that I found when I asked "Mr Google" but I didn't think it worked so I tried a couple of different things.  I couldn't see the border when I was looking at the image in Photoshop, but clearly it's there!  So, I'm not sure which thing I tried was the one that worked.  Back to the drawing board, I guess!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

No comments: