Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Little Purple Magic

As I was experimenting with the black magic technique, I tried what I affectionately call the purple magic techique.  The technique actually works with any dark colored background, but I think it looks best against black.  I experimented with Concord Crush as you see here.  I also tried Chocolate Chip.  But I've got to say the results were somewhat disappointing in both cases.  I almost wasn't going to post this card, but I love this color combo so much I decided to.  And even though I'm disappointed with the "black" magic, I think the card is very pretty.  And this designer paper, Lap of Luxury, is to DIE for!  Like the name says, it is very luxurious!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

1 comment:

stampingwithlulu said...

I'm so glad you decided to post this card. I think it turned out beautifully! TFS!