Thursday, September 2, 2010

Color Lab Challenge 8

It’s Thursday and time for another challenge from the Color Lab and I’ve got some fabulous colors to show you this week.



I’ve got to say that I absolutely love Concord Crush and Blushing Bride. Especially together. I admit when I first saw that Blushing Bride was being added to the Stampin’ Up! line, my immediate reaction was “oh no, not another pink!” But I have to say that this pink is very different from Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette. It almost has this gray-ish cast to it that makes it very unique. And when you pair it with Concord Crush –ooh la la!  Here's my take on the challenge.


I used the adorable Sweet Sunday sketch challenge for my layout and chose to make my card 4 ¼ inch square (one of my favorite sizes!).

Thanks for stopping by today and don’t forget to pop on over to the Color Lab and create something! We’d love to see what you do.

2 comments:

JGolson said...

So cute. Love your flower.

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great card, great use of the colors. Love the flower!