Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crafty Thank You

Continuing my most recent tradition of making cards including crumb cake cardstock, I made this card using one of the Anni-Verve-sary sketch challenges last week.  I needed a thank you card to send to my sister and her family for entertaining me recently when I visited them down the cape.

We had fabulous weather and we had a great time kayaking and just hanging out at the beach.  I got to  introduce them to a great (and fabulous) restaurant that they had never been to, the Brewster Fish House.  And on my last night there, we had some yummy steamers and steaks on the grill.  Gosh, I love summer.  Pretty soon, fall will be here and we'll have to wait until next year for things like steamers and corn on the cob.  {Sigh}

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

No comments: