Thursday, June 24, 2010

MTSC79 Happy Birthday

When I first saw the new MTSC sketch I thought it was right up my alley.  I love simple layers and I've got lots of brads so I thought "let's go."  So after I put it all together I was surprised to see that I had made a clean and simple (CAS) card.  My "white space" is actually rose red, but you get the point, I'm sure.  Usually I have difficulty with CAS cards.  Before I photographed this one, I tried to fill up some of that "white space" with a twisted ribbon flower.  I didn't like that so I tried some ribbon on the corners.  I didn't like that so I tried some ribbon across the front (but that wouldn't fit with the sketch challenge).  Ultimately I decided to leave it as is.  The colors are spectacular and I, for one, am very sad to see Bermuda Bay go.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

No comments: