Sunday, March 7, 2010

MTSC, Hello There

I'm so glad I was able to make a card for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.  I was resolved to spend some time this weekend in my stamp room and despite the unseasonably warm weather I did!  It's been in the 50's this weekend (which does not usually happen in early March in Massachusetts), so I went outside to enjoy the sunshine and the warm temps, but as soon as I was able, it was back to making some cards.  I'm sure it will get cold again soon, so I've got to take the warm weather when I can get it!  I played around with a few ideas for this sketch before I decided on this one.  At first I was a little unsure of the colors, but now that I've put it all together I love it.  What a pop of color!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

No comments: