Sunday, January 17, 2010

Flight of the Butterflies


I first saw this scrunchy, crinkly flower over at It's a Stamp Thing and immediately thought "how cool is that?"  Vicki very kindly gave the link to the tutorial, so I bookmarked it and vowed to try it out one day.  I kind of forgot about it then I saw it again on Mercy's blog yesterday and I was inspired to give it a go.   It's really quite easy to do, but the downside is that there is no way this card is getting into an envelope!  Even still, it would be fun to give it along side a gift just as it is - no mailing required.  I used the PPA25 inspiration challenge for the color scheme and the MOJO121 sketch challenge for my layout and after I put it all together I realized that I didn't use any stamps! 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the scrunchy flower! So glad you played @PPA!

Ann Schach said...

I'm with Linda...Love that flower! Thanks for playing @ PPA!