Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blog Silence is Deafening

I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I posted anything on my blog. I'm so ashamed! I hate to say it, but I've been so busy these last few weeks, that I actually have had very little time to stamp {gasp}. At the beginning of the month, I was diligently working on getting my new stamping space ready for habitation, then I decided to get all of my Christmas shopping done. (I actually accomplished this!). And then, all of a sudden, it was Thanksgiving and I needed to concentrate on that. Sheesh. But after spending the last several weeks MOJO-less, I decided that, no matter what, I was going to participate in the MOJO sketch challenge this week. I needed a thank you card to send my sister (who bought me a gift card to my local craft store for my birthday) so I decided it was a good time to get back to it. So here's my card:

I love this Medallion stamp, but haven't used it nearly enough. It's awfully big, and it doesn't quite fit the dimensions on the MOJO sketch, but it's close. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a happy and healthy holiday season.

Here's the recipe for this card:
Stamps: Medallion, Wonderful Words
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Night and Day
Accessories: Rhinestone Brad, Circle Scissor Plus

3 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the colors and that stamped medallion! Great job with Mojo Monday 115!

♥Lea

Torico said...

What a gorgeous stamp you've used! The color combo is beautiful :)

torico XX

Anonymous said...

I was wondewring where you snuck away to! Welcome back! ~Donna